Are you ready to embrace (we hate this overused term) “THE CLOUD”? Most of our clients have some of their infrastructure in the cloud, which basically means it is hosted in a data center somewhere instead of the closet at the office. Most small businesses use a hybrid of on premise and cloud services, but every case is different. Some businesses still function best entirely on premise, and some businesses that have a more decentralized environment run better entirely cloud-based. A sample of the cloud platforms we have implemented and support include the following, but we are always trying out new providers and adding to our toolkit:
- Microsoft Office365 (mail hosting, collaboration)
- Microsoft Azure (SQL, Active Directory, Remote Desktop Services and published applications)
- 2X software (Enhanced remote desktop services and published applications)
- Amazon AWS, Glacier, and S3 (data storage, backup, and disaster recovery)
- Various other providers for spam filtering, e-mail continuity, data backup and recovery, and much more!!
Give us a call and let’s talk cloud to see which pieces are right for your business!